Downscaled IEA models ROSCO toolbox yaml input file

Dear team,

I am looking for older (and smaller) turbine models, I found the downscaled models dervied from the IEA models here.

I wish to use them to build my own scaled turbine model and to do so I would need to re-tune them (baseline and scaled turbine). To have a clean comparison and baseline I would like to apply the process described here to both the initial and scaled turbine.

However, I cannot find the ROSCO toolbox yaml input file nor the automated process to build one (if any exists). Are there some archives I didn’t find with either the files ready or the process scripted ?

Thanks,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Here are some hopefully helpful resources:

Best, Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply!

I did read the resources you mentioned, and used some in my own workflow.

I couldn’t find though, the way to: either automatise the process of build files similar to those in your second bullet point (e.g. script or process to follow) or confirm this process is not documented or available and it is a ad-hoc file to be build manually based on pre-existing DISCON.IN files ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Thomas